Aucun produit dans le panier.
The 5 best accounting extensions on WooCommerce
Merchants are more and more attracted by the fact of having an online store and this even more in view of the current context. Digital agencies such as weDevs or NOUS – Ouvert Utile et Simple seek to facilitate the life and accompany these merchants who want to launch by creating extensions that will allow your accounting software to your WooCommerce store.
Why use an extension to do the accounting on your site?
Integrating your sales from your WooCommerce store to your accounting statement is a must. Using a facilitator tool such as an extension allows you to save considerable time in managing your sales.
We’ve put together a list of the best WooCommerce extensions for accounting.
Are you looking for an extension that is going to be easy, adaptable at a price that defies competition?
“We have the solution to your problem.”
The best extensions that will link your accounting software to your WooCommerce store
Here is a quick list of extensions and we will go into detail later.
- WP ERP
- WooCommerce Accounting
- Geo POS
- WooCommerce FreshBooks
1. WP ERP
WP ERP by weDevs is a very complete extension that allows you to do CRM, HRM or accounting, which will interest us here.
Its automatic system makes it very easy and user-friendly for all business owners to understand it in a simple way and perform the tasks that the accounting department has to do.
- Sync all your customer data with WooCommerce CRM and manage better. ($5.99/month)
- Use the payment option for your site with the most popular payment gateways such as Paypal or Stripe. ($4.99/month)
- Manage employee payroll more easily and automate payments with WordPress Payroll System Plugin. ($9.49/month)
- Automate your workflow – emails, contacts, job creation and more with a system solution. ($9.49/month)
- Easier than ever refund process with advanced features. ($4.99/month)
- Add as many fields as you want with different validation types. ($4.99/month)
- Inventory management of your products within your accounting software. ($4.99/month)
Price: The base price is $12.99 per month and you can add each feature to your extension and accounting software.
2. WooCommerce Accounting
WooCommerce Accounting by NOUS- Open, Useful and Simple is an easy to use extension that does not require complex and expensive synchronization. You can directly generate your accounting export to the main accounting software: CIEL, EBP Accounting, Cogilog, GNUcash, Isagri, respecting the chart of accounts of your company – cost accounting included! WooCommerce Accounting also allows you to make CSV exports according to different VAT rates! Perfect for SMEs and VSEs, this agency offers a free version of its extension.
- Simplified accounting: define general codes for each type of accounting information: Income, taxes, shipping costs, payment methods, accounting book, cost accounting.
- Integrate the detailed chart of accounts: define detailed accounting codes for each product
- Export: export the main solutions on the market; CIEL, Cogilog, … You can also export your credit notes and orders by type (payment, date, …) but you can configure them by yourself field by field.
Price: Unlike the previous extension, it is a one-time purchase for 99,00€. A future version will allow synchronization.
3. Geo POS
Geo POS is a wordpress accounting extension. It is a smart business tool for vendor management or data management that allows you to make a custom transaction and record all payment activities. You can integrate sales and purchase to an account and track invoice payment.
Geo POS is a well-designed and comprehensive point-of-sale application that is packed with features such as invoicing, quoting, inventory management, customer management and much more (see details below).
- Customer management
- Inventory management
- Employee management
- Customized e-mail templates
- Export and data backup
- Buy online
Price: The billing is $7 per month.We are again on a monthly subscription which brings us closer to the 99€ of WooCommerce Accounting only for 1 year.
Xero is directly developed by WooCommerce and is a fairly functional extension. It will take care of important accounting tasks like financial and administrative through inventory tracking and invoicing. Directly developed by WooCommerce, Xero is a good extension that will have all the necessary features to manage the accounting of your store.
- Collaborate with your accountant and your team
- Get paid faster for better cash flow
- Protect your corporate data
- Inventory tracking
Price: For this extension we will be a little more expensive than the previous ones; that is to say, you will have to pay 20€/month for this extension.
5. WooCommerce FreshBooks
FreshBooks is an accounting software for small and medium businesses. WooCommerce FreshBooks is going to be the extension that will link the WooCommerce store to its accounting software FreshBooks. In this case, we will talk about a specialized extension because it will only be able to be used for one software. However, even though it will only be able to be used in one accounting software, it will help to simplify the different tasks. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Invoice creation as soon as there is an order
- Sending invoices by email
- Choose which order to sync with FreshBooks based on payment status, fulfillment status or order source.
- Synchronization of orders
- Creation in FreshBooks of an object when it is created or modified on the WooCommerce store.
Price: This is a subscription that costs $7.50 per month.
To conclude :
We find many good extensions that will link the accounting software to the WooCommerce store. Our solution seems to be the most interesting based on the following three criteria: price, ease of use and adaptability.
Why this choice?
It is the most expensive but it is a one-time purchase and there is a free version available for life and simplified for those who have less needs in terms of features. In addition, it is very easy to use and install which is not the case for all. And finally, we found that it is the most adaptable because it can be used with several accounting software that are “classic” which will allow you to keep your software for your business and not have to teach your employees a new way of working with a new software.